October 27, 2010

Something that I've missed

I realized I like things to be done fast, maybe because I prefer efficiency. I used to rush my work as if it’s meeting it’s deadline, used to walk very fast, even if I’m not in a rush but this morning, as I went out after the rain stops, the ground is so wet that I can’t get to move fast, I walk slowly and I realized the sky is so blue and I guess this is what I missed every morning. It’s so refreshing walking all the way to the MRT and I heart the morning. If the sky allows me, guess I’ll be going to jog with the girls on weekends as it’s not hazy anymore.

As usual, I’ve been dealing with lotsa CAFs, BAs and AFs and I spend every hour in the office working and it actually fill up my day although sometimes it tires me at the end of the day, I still feel satisfy. I’ve somehow forgotten until my colleague reminds me that it’s my birthday tomorrow. Well well .. it’s my twenty-second tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !

I’m going to revised my wishlist again ;)


biibuu ♥

1 comment:

Zacc said...

Every people have their missed... i believe is jz short moment... :)

Happy birthday my dearest Bii Bii Mun!