October 21, 2010

I was a lil slow

Ever wonder how's the feeling of being assaulted eespecially by someone who used to be very close to you? To me, it’s like fcking mixed up but one thing that I force myself to keep in mind is I've to be impartial with whatever that person says is true or bogus. Just go ahead judge whatever shits you want.

I’m being myself, looking ahead, trying to notice my dreadful traits and ditch them. I’ve see a short path of my way and still looking for a better way. Regardless of what life throws on my way, a positive outlook on life will get definitely gets me further.

I’ve really moved on because I can’t be staying there, yearning for something that is impracticable to happen. I hate disappointments and you do it the best but thanks anyway.

biibuu ♥

No comments: