October 30, 2010

On my birthday ..

Everybody asked me on my birthday " How are you going to celebrate tonight ? " , " So what's the plan tonight ? " , Where are you heading for big feast ? "

But my answer is just " HOME " and people think it’s a lil impractical. Well , it’s no biggies kay … and I don’t think it’s pathetic to celebrate it at home. Birthday has been nothing to me since last few years but somehow, in my perception, the best birthday is when you can celebrate with someone who is really close to you. For few years consecutively, mum has not celebrated my birthday with me because she’d been traveling on my birthday but this year, I’m the one who’s not around but still I received her greetings and also from most of my friends through facebook , texts and calls. I can feel the warmth :D

Sometimes, memories are good. I recalled my birthday last year, it was indeed a good birthday for me and I’ve stored it as one of the best moments in my life but we can’t turn back time and shall not look backward. Those are memories, something for you to keep in mind but not to be sad when thinking of :)

This year’s birthday is great too ! I’ve a bunch of colleagues trying to surprise me but I’m smart enough to know it’s a surprise and also two girlfriends celebrated for me at home. I don’t really fancy sweet stuffs but I saw the effort. Thanks for the truffles and raspberry cake. Thanks peeps for making it happen.

I’ve make a wish but not revealing it. Call me a superstitious freak but I still believe when wishes are revealed, it will somehow do not come true ;9


biibuu ♥

No comments: