November 01, 2010

I just wanna be treated normally

Here comes the ninth week of internship :D

Everything has been going smoothly, colleagues are nice, working atmosphere is good and supervisors and bosses are friendly. The best thing of all, the finance people loves to eat so we’ve a corner that looks like provision shop that full with food and snacks which is FOC 

Although not many people from other departments knew who I was but my supervisor knows. I just wished I’ll be treated equally. During my intern, I’m doing what should I do, so I don’t need any special break. I would prefer him to voice out my mistakes. After all, the more he pinpoint my mistakes, then the more I realized and the less likely that I’ll come up with the new ones ;)

Thank you anyway ! Feel so grateful ...


biibuu ♥

No comments: