October 19, 2010

I've received my pay !

It was like ... FINALLY ... phewwww !

Although it's just a few hundred dollars but that's what I earned on my own ... but fortunately still get some sponsor from someone. Thanks for fulfilling my needs and the good food that you’ve spent me :D Wondering how could I survive without those extras?

Has been very busy lately. My life now is about BA, CAF and WO. Although they're sort of troublesome, but I've fall in love doing it. At least, I’ve something to do to keep me from doing nothing or else I’ll be playing Sudoku or reading that somehow makes me sleepy.

I miss doing Yoga but I can’t make it because classes here clashes with my working time. Because of having too many good food, I’ve really put on kilos. It’s time to reduce but but but but I'll be getting another treat of Japanese buffet soon ... ahhhhhh … fck the diet plan , let’s eat :D

biibuu ♥

No comments: