July 23, 2009

Perfume love ~ ♥

Time flies, and this sem of mine is going to end very soon, within a month and we've never realized time goes that rapid and i've wasted pretty much time actually for not studying.

Another thing was, i discern that myself ain't craving for shopping so madly as before simply because I'm tired of traveling towards the malls. It's compulsory for me to travel for my shopping spree to gain max satisfaction because malls in my hometown is freaking small and don't have much brands like KL do. I ain't that brand conscious but i just prefer to have more preference ;p and last but not least, I'm broke due to my over budget expenditure of a few K since last sem break till 6 weeks after my new sem begins for visiting the malls every week without FAIL !

Somehow, I found myself hardly buying clothes and shoes recently even though mummy is paying for me, simultaneously, I find myself has an obsession with perfumes. I realize my love for paying my visits to perfume booths is growing whenever i'm in the mall and find myself smelling around, asking for details and also the paper thingy which they sprayed the perfume on.


perfume love, originally uploaded by lollipops_love.



I'll never know how mummy reacts if she found out my "hidden" perfumes in my hostel

biibuu ♥

No comments: