July 10, 2009

10th July o9 - Friend Request

Facebook is a free-access social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. Users can join networks organized by city, workplace, school, and region to connect and interact with other people. People can also add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. (Wikipedia,2009)

The statement above actually proves that Facebook works as a networking tool where people used to make friends through internet. True enough, you can use them to add people you know to know their updates as well as people you don't know but i guess the person that you add have the rights to reject your friend requests, am i right ?

I've some request that I don't really know who on earth that particular person was but I knew they were familiar, might be someone from my college or someone who used to bump into me in my Seremban but we've never talked before. Frankly, I don't really like to accept strangers because in my previous experience, I remember approving those request and we started exchange our msn address and we chatted. When i was using Friendster in those days,I've met some weirdos and even worse .. sex maniac ! It's not because of the matter of i'm being conservative but do you think it's right to ask people if you can on your webcam and strip for me, or just show your cleavage or whatever rubbish for the first time you chat with a stranger ? HELL NO !

Some of the case was due to communications problem. I'm a kebangsaan freak and i'm so not good in typing chinese plus reading can also be an obstacle to me but that particular person only knew chinese and his English was damn sucks that i couldn't even understand a single word he's trying to tell me. Frankly, I'm not a very patient person so i got damn fed up with that guy because in our chatbox, i only remember i replied , HUH ? WHAT ? DON'T understand and in the end - BYEBYE !

I thought stopped playing friendster but shift to Facebook will be better because not many people really knew how to use Facebook and this leads to only " smarter " person will use it because Facebook is simply too complicated for people who don't really know how to use. I'm not bias but some guys just wanna add tons of hot chicks, get their number or maybe showed off to their friends that they've large number of hot chicks in their acc and contacts and same to girls as well. That's so LAME! OMFG .. same to some girls who add their acc with only HUNKS and the LAME-est thing is FAKER. They're damn muthafucka annoying. They'll use other people's photo and imitate that it was them. They're such a LOSER.

Why i actually came out with this because i see the number of unapproved friend request in my facebook is increasing day by day. Up to now,10th July 2009,10.30pm, the number had actually achieve 50 ! goshhhh . That was actually quite a big number to me lahhh ) Maybe some HOT CHICKS have even more .


I'm not joking !

That's all for today. Going out for supper ;)

biibuu ♥

No comments: