July 29, 2009

Swine Flu

As i remembered, the issue of swine flu actually heats up around April or May from US. It was pretty contagious as you can see it tends to appear everyday as the headline, even a newborn baby got infected in Thailand, basically it happens because the mum was infected. Feel so sorry to hear that, hopefully, she'll be alright. The latest news was, " 3 DIED IN A WEEK " and it happens in MALAYSIA. Sad case huhh .. ? Some people ( even my mum ) thinks that this disease is only infectious so if they're not doing any preventions would be alright but in fact, it kills ... ! I guess i need to urge mummy to buy more mask for storage ;)

People who are reading my bloggie, my food for thought would be the ...

Symptoms
* Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
* Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen
* Sudden dizziness
* Confusion
* Severe or persistent vomiting
* Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough


OR if you can browse through http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/sick.htm


OR if you're still too lazy to read, spare 5 - 6 mins to watch the video below.




I guess I've done my best to inform you guys
and i'm pretty kepochi huhhh .. ? NO DOUBT, i am ;p .
Be healthy, people !

biibuu ♥

No comments: