July 05, 2009

3rd July o9 - Ice Age 3

There were suppose to be 4 of us watching Ice Age 3 but 2 don't manage to turn up so only left Kae Herng and I so he tagged his lil bro along to watch with us.I've expected kids will love this movie but never expected that kids nowadays don't sleep early and their parents brought them out for a night movie. Geee.. When i was 8, mummy always forces me to sleep early and I'll snore before 11 everyday without fail !


Frankly, i prefer this to Transformers ;p

Overall, it was not bad. At least this movie gets me entertained with those silly and funny actions and of course, not to left out the 3 baby Dinos and also " Peaches " the new born baby Mammoth. They were madly adorable and cuteeeeeee !


The SCRAT couple which fights from the beginning of the movie, love each other when it's almost end but in the end the fought all over again because of the nutty . LOL

biibuu ♥

No comments: