December 02, 2008

2nd Nov o8 - Doubting ...

was pretty tired in the afternoon but can't get to have my nap cause need to fetch my Queen from the airport . well , was pretty annoyed when my folks don't trust my driving skills and keep on calling me to slow down .. hello ... there's no car in front so why wasting your time driving like a turtle . okays .. i knew it was for our safety . * sigh * Waited for mum for almost an hour , fed-up man . you should know you've something to settle so don't ask me to come so early . The weather is so damn f**king hot and make me feel so tension and last but not least , sure get tanned !

i mirrored myself soon after bathing , i feel that i need to do something bout my hair since new year is just weeks to go . i was doubting either i should get it chopped or do something with it . i asked a few friends of mine , some said yes , i should try but some said no , i should maintain so in the end , i sms-ed my nikki to ask him bout it . he strongly objected me for hair chopping but just a lil bit of touch up for rebonding . In a nutshell , 2 hairstylists said NO , so i think i'll maintain my long hair first and reconsider bout hair chopping next year :P .

biibuu ♥

No comments: