December 01, 2008

1st Dec o8 - starving day

Woke up early in the morning to fetch mum out since she's leaving for Jakarta , send my folks to LCCT and drove all the way back home alone . Was pretty lonely then :P .

Reach Seremban around 10smting , was looking around what to eat and also look for girlfriends for breakfast but Jean was busy doing her stuff in the hospital while Chloe was doing her slimming thingy so i just went to get myself a magazine and head back home .

Thought of having instant noodles but end up lazy cooking and washing , so just postpone them to my dinner but don't know for what reason , i'm not in the mood of makan . Maybe i've really gained weight that makes me think it's time for DIET !

Went to pasar malam in the end , got some snacks and kuihs for the aunties . Ate a lil bit of tauhu bakar but my stomach don't like them and gastric starts . Thank god , it's just awhile .

Ohhhh , KSM , you need to take good care of yourself ! CNY is near ! :P

Fishiee promised to look for me today but also end up FFK . what to do ... people is not as free as me mahh . * sigh * . my 6th sense is always accurate ! i'm so proud of it . hohohohoho ........not really happy though :(

biibuu ♥

No comments: