December 01, 2008

28th Nov o8 - my girlfriend was hospitalized :(

As i wakey early this morning, kinda curious to see one of my missed calls from one of my girlfriend . It was late at night , noooo ... i should say too early in the morning around 4am but i thought she've pressed wrong or what so i finish all my stuff and went for breakfast with another girlfriend and called her after that .

Got to know that she's warded due to gastric pains . ohhh my my . she've been claiming that she's not feeling well earlier but didn't know she delayed it for 2 weeks ! my precious , do take good care , okay ? Went to visit her at Columbia , thank god , she's still able to joke with me and saying that after she've recover , we'll go makan puas puas and shop puas puas . Since she's the patient , she's the king . I promised her everything .

And comes to the worst , i need to save money for all that . hmmmmm . But no matter what , woman , you must get well soon !

biibuu ♥

No comments: