December 02, 2010

After a short hiatus

And here I am to blog again …

There’s no much updates as I’ve been doing the same things like the old previous days, things been done repetitively in workplace, even back in hometown , hanging out with the same bunch of people whenever and wherever doing whatever.

Ever since I’ve started working, I realized I begin to control my emotions and my speech. I’ve became so cool to good news and bad news, which I’m not sure if it’s good or bad. I don’t know why the heck I’ve become like this but shit happens and it’s not as easy as flushing down into the toilet.

People will behave strangely and some things will go unpredictably wrong or right and sometimes, it doesn’t make sense – AT ALL, TOTALLY ! If I ever choose to spend time trying to find out and work it out, I guess I’ll drive myself crazy. On those days, people always advise us to not be hesitate to ask questions if you don’t understand but to me, not everything is beyond your understanding so much better to accept that we don’t need to know every tiny bits of the stuff and let it go at that rather than let those clutters bothering us ! How simple is that .

What’s in my mind always? Definitely my retail therapy that cheer me up 24/7 oh ya .. and also FOOD ! As mention in the earlier post that one thing that I’m absolutely negative about is my cravings. It doesn’t has a limit and that what makes me be ill with and at the same time ENJOY when I got them.

After mum left, I went to Vivo to get a new lingerie as I really need a new one in nude colour. I really think of getting it and left right away but my determinations ain’t strong enough and I wander around for more and of course I don’t go back only with my lingerie :p

There’s another month left till I’m back for good .. ermmm .. but not that good. Somehow, I’m missing my uni days already, wish to get back asap to meet the goodies and hang out together.

Heading home tomorrow ! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D


biibuu ♥

No comments: