November 14, 2010

Girls' talk

Met Pei Pei for dinner after knocking off last Friday, it’s been a month since I last met her around as we don’t find a well-suited time to meet. Chatted for the whole meeting session which includes dinner and shopping. Guess what .. ? It was therapeutic ! For what and what .. of course eating , shopping and girls talk are the best remedy to release stress !

But don’t really get to spend a lot or else, I think I’ll starve to death by 10th next month before I get my salary. I’ve got a lil tight on my allowance this month as I don’t have any extras but hopefully, I can cope with it. Next month is gonna be a tough month too as I planned to lengthen my stay for my intern period for another week which means I’ll be back for good ( just for a year ) next year and come back right after I graduate :)

I’ve my planned my stay here , all I want is earn more money to increase my spending power to indulge my personality as a spendthrift :p hahahahahah .. I know it’s a pretty wrong plan but this is who I am. Nothing can really thwart me from loving shopping and you know what, sometimes I really got berserk when I can’t do that.


biibuu ♥

No comments: