September 09, 2010

A new step :)

Has finally started a different life abroad or should I say it’s not different but another stage of life – which is working. Although it’s just next to Malaysia and few hours from home, life is totally poles apart. Dealing with new people, facing new challenges, living in a different environment and control my own expenses. Everything that happens here are new challenges to me.

Only a few days here is enough for me to realize that I’m a partially-spoilt brat. My folks don’t really indulge me but I get most of the things I want and they’re pretty supportive but only sometimes and for some specific occasions.
I’m a shy person but am not once I got myself exposed but don’t really get along with my Singaporeans colleagues at the mean time. Maybe they don’t find anything in common to talk to me but … maybe it really needs time.

I’m longing to get home. I miss mummy, home and everyone at home dearly. Not forgetting my dearies besties too. Miss the days we used to hang out, get drunk and stuffs I used to do when I’m tipsy but I’ll not get drunk at the mean time because there’s no kaki here but Pei will be here soon, hopefully, what we had is just tea because it’s time for rehab, yours truthfully.

One thing I find myself absolutely negative about is my cravings. Although I just earned a few hundred bucks here, but all I thought was SHOPPING and getting stuffs home. I’ve so many things on my mind now. Eyed a RED puma bag, a RED heels from C&K and the most expensive of all my cravings, a RED HTC Wildfire ! Goshhhh . it’s damn chio and I find it cool to own it. I don’t crave for it because it’s red but everything I eyed for are mostly RED !

It’s time to go. Sneaked a lil time for surfing since I’ve nothing to do. Not sure if I can really surf during my working hours. Heh.

TODDLES. X . O . X . O !

biibuu ♥

No comments: