September 18, 2010

Another week in Singapore

Hey ... it's my second week here already !

Have make myself adapted to this new environment.. In fact, it's not that bad but not as ideal as i thought as well.

Not sure if I really lead a healthy life, bedtime before 12am, sometimes 11pm and get up early in the morning at 6.30am to get ready to work. It’s been 2 week since I last had alcohol and ciggies and I’m sure my body has clean-up all this detrimental stuffs.

I was dispensed to a few departments in the company. My latest position was receptionist to replace Tiffany who’s on leave for a week. Pretty nervous for the first time because there are lots of people that I don’t really know as I’ve to put them through people who call in as well as attending to the guest’s needs.

Wondering is it right for them to put me in the Finance department as I’m not that interested in working with numbers but I can’t make any decision to which I shall place though …
Still bracing myself for the third week of internship.

TOODLES ! :)

biibuu ♥

No comments: