July 06, 2010

Words for you

Until this very moment, I can still feel extremely creep out with what you've done. It may be a small matter to you but to me, it really bothers me a lot. Initially, I thought you were back for good, but in less than 2 weeks, you left without bidding.
I felt dim-witted, thought that text was a joke, hoping when I ‘m home, I’ll still see you around. When I step in the house, I saw your shoes, smiling to myself thinking, “This fella is trying to be funny” but as I step in further, I knew you were really gone.

You’ll never know how it feels and bet you’ll never wanna try. It’s too pricky and I just broke down. I’ve forgotten .. that’s you. You were the one who like to leave things undone and incomplete. That’s you. I’ve tried so hard helping us clarifying stuffs between us but you still can’t see that I’m putting effort or maybe you did, but you did not wanna cooperate. Guess that was the answer that you gave me from the very first and what you said is true, i'm always lebih.

Maybe we’ve used to look for each other, even I’ve that habit of telling you every single things even if it’s something minor but choosing not to talk to each other for some times, is to let both of us in adapting life without each other. Guess we don't need each other that really much or I was the one who need you and I knew you might feel annoyed. I’m letting you down to free you.

It will be a better way for you and me and guess the best would be me. I don’t wanna feel sad seeing you not getting rid of your drastic habits. I don’t want myself to be upset in seeing you screwing up your own life.

Friends are who we are now. I knew you’ll respect whatever my decision would be because you’ve no intentions to bring us back. After so long, it was really my problem for not knowing what you really want and now, I got the answer. From now on, I shall say, I’m respecting you as well.

Thank you for being so tolerating. I knew it's not easy to handle me. Guess looking for a new gf will not be an issue to you but remember to look for someone who's not a control freak or else it'll be a disaster to you like what i did to you.

Live well, take care and all the best.


biibuu ♥

No comments: