July 01, 2010

Here comes 1st of July.

Should be doing a review for the past half year of 2010.

Let's see .. what have i done so far ? hmmm :/ Guess there's nothing special since I did not do any contributions :9

Will be traveling to Singapore for the forth time this year and this time is, the main purpose is to attend Aunty Alice's daughter's engagement. Not sure if I'll have time to do some shopping but guess my folks will be going to Sentosa again ...

Why everything must come in one ? Test on next Monday and Tuesday, interviews and o night comes on the same day . How should i cope with them ? BLESS ME .

The procrastinate queen is back. Thank god there's no much asses to be done but seems like I did not keep my own promises to improve my grades ! I've been skipping classes and guess there'll be warning letters coming to me soon. Hope mum has not found out yet until I'm home. Keep my fingers crossed, shall do revision after next week.

Oh yeah .. should I do internship or postponed it after I've finished my syllabus ? goshhh .. it's a dilemma. Someone, please advice.

biibuu ♥

No comments: