August 27, 2009

Girls' best remedy - Shopping !

Went shopping with mummy last Sunday. Our first stop was Bangsar where i always urge mum to go but she keep on delayed and finally we made it. We parked our car at Bangsar Village II and started our shopping there. I eyed a bag from ALDO, mum allows me to buy it but I don't know why, I just put it down and left. Luckily, i managed to get some baju from the boutiques at Jalan Telawi but not really for mum cause mum said those baju were a lil too young for her.Thank god, she's not mad for me wasting her time but i'm sure she'll not be there next time so if i wanna be there again, i'm on my own.

After that,went to Kepong for dinner. Wanted to go to uncle's place but too bad, we didn't make it and in the end, we headed to The Curve and that's a Sunday.. weeee . i love Sunday Market at The Curve. Bought some hair clips for myself and one for mum. In the end, mum got me a bag from MNG but i actually prefer the one from ALDO, feel so sorry and regret for not getting that. * sigh *




biibuu ♥

No comments: