August 27, 2009

24th Aug o9

Uncle was hospitalized today and everyone is not around so i'll be the one who bring him his stuffs. I'm pretty sick of this uncle of mine because he's just too stubborn and I'm not willing to go to the hospital actually due to the contagious disease, H1N1 but what to do, he's still my uncle anyway.

The main reason why i blogged this is to expressed my dissatisfaction towards the security guard there. They're like piece of shit ! I notice earlier when i first step into the ward. It's written only 2 visitors are allowed to visit the patient during the visiting hours. I remember they don't have such rules when i last been there. Ok, ignore this. The Indian patient opposite my uncle is critically ill that i can feel that he'll leave at anytime. He's visited by 5 people at that moment but they just keep looking at him silently and i can see sadness in their eyes and of course the guard need to do their task, asking 3 of them to leave since only 2 visitors are allowed but the shittest thing is the MALAY patient next to me is visited by 7 people and they're kinda noisy actually but none of them are being chased out. WTF. You're just a security guard and you're so fucking RACIST ! I HATE YOU !

biibuu ♥

No comments: