April 19, 2009

Final Week .

First Day - 13th Apr o9
Had my very first final paper today - CSC .Phewww~ a damn fcking tough paper EVER... ! (no lahh.. it's just that i don't pay attention in class ;p . Blame the lousy lecturer as well ... !!)



Last min studying ;p


YienPeh .. going ..


YienPeh .. gone .. LOL ..


As i girl, i shall sit in a proper manner but i'm too tired so come out with many " patterns" already lahhh .. ! ;p

After that paper, i should have rest but i insist to study till tomorrow morning as i've my second final tomorrow at 8am. Since there's no more


We're about to begin our revision ...


In the mid of revision , snapped to prove that i really do my revision , kayyyy


ma sweet baby . acc me for nights ;0

Second Day - 14th Apr o9

I should have rest right after exam but for no reason, i can't get my eyes close for nap after class. Pity me and end up heading to library to study ..


Weeeeeeee . candies make you stay awake !


oppsie . caught snakliee in action ;p

Third Day - 15th Apr o9
After 3 days of studying, i decide to snakieee for tonight as i've no paper tomorrow and so in the evening .. i cooked seaweed soup , shared by baby and Ric plus Nicole ( special delivery ) . I guess all of use had not sip any of our homemade soup for weeks ...




Last Day of revision - 16th Apr o9
Weeeeeeeee . Will be sitting for my last paper tomorrow. Pretty excited and confident since I've pay lotsa attention when i'm in class . heh


Camwhored with baby in the library

Thankieee baby and also credits to Boey, Johnson and Yien Peh for studying with meeeee. LOVE YOU GUYS lot ;*

biibuu ♥

No comments: