April 19, 2009

18th Apr o9 - Mood-less shopping day

Baby gets moody again. Reasons : NO DOUBT. That's me. Chatted with baby before leaving to KL to shop with mummy today. We're kinda happy while chatting at first until we bring up issues on F. I actually thought it was over but i never knew, he still keep it in mind and baby gets moody again, not replying my msn. Felt so torn up because he still don't believe me and i feel so helpless. I guess he need sometime to consider on how trustworthy i am to him before we move on. I don't need to know the answer but the answer is for him to make decision on what to do for the sake of both of us. I really don't like the feeling of being unhappy and .. of course blubbering.

He sms-ed and called but i'm not alert with the incoming calls and messages as i can't feel the vibration and also ringtone so end up not answering calls and replying messages until i took my hp out to call mum. Reading those messages don't make me feel good but i tried not to drop my tears out in the public but i can't help, luckily, no one saw it.

Baby .. thank you for the love but if you really mean it, i just hope ... you do believe me.

biibuu ♥

No comments: