February 25, 2009

24th Feb o9 - first supper

Accompanied Nicole to study in bakery due to some reasons. Frankly,i really enjoyed spending time at the bakery cause they've tv and also some sofa that usually make me feel sleepy .

I didn't tell him that I was there, wishing to bump into him but i told him right after he texted me. He did walk pass bakery to check me out but i can't see him and he can't see me as well. Well, i guess it's because of the guys has blocked me. Erghhhh . talk bout the guys, there's a guy who make me felt so pissed off. He put his food on the counter and walked away to look for drinks so when i queued up,i suppose to be in front of him but he just come and stand in front of me as if i purposely overtake his place. Could you please say " EXCUSE ME " but not like a train that can't brakes and ramp over? You're sooooooooooooooo not gentleman. duhhhhhh .I'm fine with it anyway.

Met him finally. He came to buy drinks with his friends and left in awhile but i asked him out for yc and he followed . He helped me to carry my stuffs and walked over bistro and after that he walked me home (plus a lil free service, massaging . I guess I'm feeling overexcited but as he leaves,i felt a lil reluctant cause i hope he'll stay a lil longer but it's okay, we'll be meeting tomorrow anyway

biibuu ♥

No comments: