February 24, 2009

23rd Feb o9 - Confessed

He actually said something (or should i said he ... confessed) and out of sudden, i gone blank. Shall i say this is what i've expected to happen but never expected it happen to be so soon? I'm not sure what to answer but my heart was telling me i shall say yes but my mind was doubtful. Oh, c'mon, what am i doubting? I guess it's because of things were going too fast and i nearly forgot that we've known each other for not even a month.

Somehow, i knew the feel was alright overall when i started to miss him,hoping to bump into him around the campus but i guess it'll hardly happen because our class used to be in different time and also i've no idea where his class is held daily.

Well, let's see what will happen tomorrow ...

biibuu ♥

No comments: