December 01, 2008

NEW again .

NEW BLOG AGAIN ! Wishing that I could be even more hardworking to keep my bloggies update :P

I'm actually trying hard to keep my blogs updated but my LAZY relatives always visit me and they keeps me away from blogging so hopefully I'll try to get rid of them :)

Well .. there's been quite a long time since i last blogged , it was all because of my new life in college that make me move out from my home sweet home . Due to the sloooooooooooooooow connection in my hostel, it makes me even lazier to surf the net and also get my bloggies updated ! ( i knew it was a lame excuse , okaysss , the truth revealed , i admit that i'm lazy .. really ! )

i'm having sem breaks now for 2 months .. which means i'm FREE for 2 months which also mean ... i'll be hanging out at home or around for 2 months . BOREDDDDDDDDDDD !

biibuu ♥

No comments: