December 09, 2008

8th Dec o8 - la - esquina .

Outing with my BBs ( Babe and Buddy ) tonight at La - Esquina .

my BBs - Chloe and Johnson . wondering what is he looking at that make him looks so serious .

I'm so so so so hungry and in other word , i'm starving ...

they serve this first ...


the drink and the appetizer


secondly, the appetizers - garlic bread and mushroom soup


my main dish - Fish Fillet with herb salad dressing . It's not bad after all but they took HOURS to get it done !

Mum called in the mid of our conversation . I predicted that her call was to inform me she's back to Seremban and then i was right , clever me ! She called and asked me home saying that she'll be fetching me in minutes . duhhhhhhhhhh . why always like that one . people was having fun here and she just ruined the FUN ! okays . i understand that she's worried but i'm no longer a small kid , mum ! I came out for a drink with my friends and i'm not pubbing ! what do you mean by i shall not come to this places . now she misunderstood that i came here for pubs and thank god , she came and fetch me and i showed her what la - esquina is .

biibuu ♥

No comments: