December 04, 2008

4th Dec 08 - Window shopping Day .

Went to MV with girlfriend today . As soon as we've parked our car , we went to Fong Lye Tea House for our lunch . We had ....


Jasmine + oolong tea

Tempura

and Beef Noodles ....


always camera-shy one !

She headed to the salon soon after and i went to BORDERS to pass my time . Saw the " Twilight " novel , i think i'll be getting it really soon as most of my pals said the book is more interesting than the movie. Read a few books on interior designs , graphic designs and also about hotels as well . I find that there are only a few hotels that is famous in Malaysia , even India and Cambodia win us ! What a shame !

Tony joined me after that and accompanied him to Teppanyaki for his first meal of the day and chatted with him awhile . As girlfriend called , we went back to The Gardens to meet her . The xMas deco there is nice so while waiting for girlfriend , i helped him snapped a pic .


hahahahahha .. nice huhhh ? ermm ... i mean the deco not Tony .

As soon as i bumped into girlfriend , omgggg ! she's damnnnnn chio , okays ! Her new hairstyle just suits her and she look yummyyyyy ... ohhhh nono ... she looks GORGEOUS ! but too bad she don't let me snap her . * sigh * . I guessed her hair was around like Rm5oo as she did some highlight and some treatments but i was like ... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when she tell me her new hairdo cost her RM1k !
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . compared to Simon from Hair Image , we used to pay Rm50 for a new haircut and find it not that worth it and now , babe ... she paid Rm1k . * faints * and we continue shopping after that , she didn't really buy lots of things though and i bought only one hairband and some kuihs for mummy . I can control . happy happy :D . ( Mummy actually prohibits me from shopping and said that if i've ever shopped again , she'll cut my allowance :( ) Something's wrong with the Subang guys today . Both Bing and Fishiee said wanna meet me today , but too bad , i've no time for them since i need to accompany girlfriend so they said will look for me one day in Seremban :) .


Taken by girlfriend while she's waiting to pay her stuff and I'm enjoying my Gelato Soursop Ice - Cream . It's yummmmmmmmy :P~ but i don't know why my expression is like ... ermmmm ... surprise plus a lil bit of tired ! hehe .

biibuu ♥

No comments: