March 24, 2011

100 facts about me !


camwhore2, originally uploaded by lollipops_love.

1. I’m a girl

2. I’m born on 28th of October 1988

3. I love RED

4. I’m a business student of INTI International University

5. I’m a Malaysian

6. My hometown is Seremban

7. My favourite food is wantan noodles

8. My favourite drink is Yakult

9. I love bananas

10. I’m talkative but only to the closer friends

11. I heart shopping

12. I love shopping alone sometimes and I don’t find it pathetic at all

13. I usually spend a lot on homies

14. Music is one of the essential stuff in my life

15. I’m sluggish most of the time

16. Call me the procrastinate queen

17. But I can easily become a workaholics , and ignoring everything

18. My words stings but I’m just being honest

19. I’ve little tolerance for stupidity

20. I like challenges

21. I love my girlfriends more than my lover

22. I’ve more guy friends than girl friends

23. I love being with the Social board members

24. I’m a very straight forward person

25. I don’t like talking to fake people because talking to them make me fake too

26. I enjoy girls’ talk with my girlfriends

27. Don’t ever tell me what to do if I don’t like you , because I’ll most likely do the opposite

28. I’m not impressed with guys who drive sports car

29. I’m stubborn. Once I’ve made up my mind, you can’t really change me

30. Lie to me and I’ll look down on you

31. If I’m emo, I would prefer to be alone

32. I don’t get hurt easily but if I really do , I’m really fcking hurt

33. I can be good with you , but if you do something that I dislike, sorry and bye

34. I can be an extremely good friend or a formidable enemy. Choose wisely

35. I observe people

36. I love reading their mind but I don’t like them reading mine

37. Treat me good and I’ll treat you better but if you treat me bad, I’ll treat you worst

38. Don’t underestimate what I might know

39. When I’m quiet, I’m just sitting , watching and thinking.

40. I don’t like being bothered with questions because if you do, I’ll ignore you

41. I’m trustworthy (:

42. When I love someone, I really love

43. My current crush is from my campus

44. I need someone who can motivates me

45. My family always comes first

46. I won’t stick around if I’m not interested

47. When I’m really angry, I’ll throw stuffs around me

48. I’m independent

49. You’ll never wish to see me mad

50. I think people who are superficial are assholes

51. Sometimes , I don’t talk to lots of people because they won’t understand what I’m trying to say

52. Looks and money doesn’t really impress me.

53. I call a man sexy if he’s confident and knowledgeable

54. Some people think I’m mean but I’m quite nice at times

55. I’m demanding but at least I know what I want

56. My mood swings

57. I don’t really like to waste time flirting

58. I can fall in love with a guy with girlfriend but will choose not to ruin them

59. I believes what comes around , goes around

60. I’m mysterious ( according to my horoscope ) :p

61. I’ve good memories

62. I do good in memorizing birthdays

63. I do good in suspecting some wrongdoings too

64. If I don’t care bout you anymore , it means you’ve lost me :p

65. I’m good at pushing people to do things

66. I’ve lusty thoughts

67. Never take advantage from me, I can take back

68. I may be bitchy but doesn’t mean I’m slutty

69. I don’t need to prove who I am to anyone

70. I don’t force myself to impress someone

71. I love justice

72. I always voiced out my dissatisfaction

73. I’m impatient

74. I don’t like to wait

75. I’m daring

76. I love sex with my boyfriend

77. To me, it’s either all or nothing

78. I don’t really trust everybody

79. I can forgive but not forget

80. When I’m talking to you , pay attention or leave me alone

81. I’m a great multitasker

82. I love to take care of people

83. I am irritable. Don't irritate me

84. I’m difficult to predict at times

85. Loves investigating

86. I do critics

87. I’m bias

88. I think a lot

89. If you betray me , I’ll turn away and leave

90. Sometimes , I discover something that is unknown by the rest

91. I smoke - socially

92. I love parties

93. Dream vacation : Maldives

94. Don’t like to be provoked

95. I can be very nasty if I am

96. Can be pretty mixed up sometimes

97. I have a tight circle of friends. You're either with me or against me

98. I love to cook and bake

99. I love DOMOKUN

100.I’m possessive because I care


tbc


biibuu ♥

No comments: