February 02, 2011

It's Chinese New Year Eve :)


my cny bed , originally uploaded by lollipops_love.



Guess what , I don't even realize that today is CNY eve until mum reminds me yesterday . Every family will be busy doing spring cleaning which I hate the most because of my sensitive nose ! It'll start sneezing within half an hour of cleaning and tortures me the rest of the day and because of this, I can't be bothered to remember when CNY falls .

That was crap :p It's because of the ambiance. As years gone by, CNY has become one of the normal days or another weekends perhaps ? In those days, everyone will be going back early to gather and help with house chores but now ? They'll be only back on CNY eve, leaving the folks to clean the house waiting for them to come back , the worst of all , they only come back after CNY . I even have friends who's working on the first two days of CNY . How pathetic .

What I care bout the most of CNY is gatherings. No matter it's with friends or family, I still love them. I just love being around with someone I know , can talk to and of course can bull with. I'm looking forward for all this by tonight :)

biibuu ♥

No comments: