December 07, 2010

Counting down for my cruise trip :D

I’m looking forward for my cruise trip which is this coming Sunday(12th) . It’s gonna be fun. I love the sun on the cruise and I’ve predicted, I’ll have my most therapeutic retail therapy there ! How could I miss it :D :D :D

I'll be traveling on Virgo this time :)

Let’s see how my itinerary goes,
I’ll be leaving Singapore on Sunday evening , reaching Penang at 2pm on Monday and depart again at 9pm heading towards Phuket Island and reaching there approximately at 8.30am in the morning the next day until 6pm. I must make sure to get my ass ready to utilize my time in Phuket to the max for shopping, eating and oh .. maybe massage or even ELEPHANT RIDES !

Goddddd , the more I think of it , the more I’m hoping this Sunday to come faster !


biibuu ♥

No comments: