December 25, 2010

MERRY XMAS !

New Year is just a week to go but I had no new resolutions yet. Such a loser :/

Has been a spendthrift lately, should really ditch off the bad habit of mine as a shopaholic and concentrate on my studies or else, I’ll always be poor and still have some debts to settle :S

Here comes the end of internship, just a week to go and I'm back to the life as a student. Feel a lil reluctant to leave NC but i have to. I knew I'll be missing Tiff, Cheryl, Russell and Gilda a lot :'( We’ve not been together for a long time but we do spend lots of time together, crapping, laughing out loud, gossiping. Oh shit , I’m missing their company already :’( so the deal was , I’ll be back to Singapore whenever I’ve breaks ! Still in a dilemma whether to go back on before 3rd or after just to meet Gilda before I leave.

However, wish 2011 will be better !

biibuu ♥

No comments: