October 01, 2010

I don't enjoy working life .

It's the forth week already! Time flies just like the speed of light. Counting down, 12 more weeks left for my intern. I’m longing for that very day to arrive. Life here is hectic and crazy ! As I’ve mentioned in my earlier blogs, I’ve to wake up early in the morning to prepare and head to work. I’ve adapted but I’m just too tired. I’ve a good supervisor but maybe he’s too smart, I’m a lil stressed for being a slow learner and I realized I’m actually not prepared for working life and so I don’t enjoy it at all !

Working just for a few weeks has eventually altered my perception. I realized that money and love don’t always come together. Why ? Because it’s hard for you to love someone without money but sometimes you find yourself don’t really love that person but it’s the money that you love ?

From what I read in most of the magazines here, girls here are smart asses. FREAKING SMART ! Most of the working ladies who dressed smartly are usually seen around shopping alone. Reasons ? They don’t have a boyfriend to shop with because they only go for guys who are earns more than them, more educated than them and preferably, owns a car.

How I wish I could learn to be like them … love money more than a person !

biibuu ♥

No comments: