August 26, 2010

Lack of time

After next week, I've to start a new life in a new place. Although it takes only about 3 to 4 months, the feel is like I'll be leaving for a long long time and never come back and that's why I tried to gather most of them. Perhaps, I'm just too reluctant.

Friends have now become one of the most essential part of my life after someone. They might leave and we'll miss each other but somehow seeing them back can be good. They've been there most of the time although they never knew i could be upset for sometimes, but still having them is enjoyable.

I've used to your absence and I did not think of you as frequent as I used to do. It's not that I love you no more but I just don't want to be sadden for someone who doesn't have me in his heart anymore. Lessons learned, letting go and still improving. I want to be proud of myself and hoping that I'll not repeat the same mistake anymore.

x.o.x.o

biibuu ♥

No comments: