August 10, 2010

Shopping before exam !

Mummy brought me to shopping today. LOVES It’s been awhile since we last shop together in KL and guess what, it's time to refurbish my wardrobe again! Shopping used to be my fave activity and will always be. Nono .. every girls’ fave! Those who takes shopping as pet-peeves does not enjoy life to the maxxxxxx !

Those are my fruits :) … syyyooookkk!

fruits
Spot the lil teddy. She’s my new baby. It’s love at the first sight. Too cute for not bringing her home! She’s Gabby. You might think I’m a psycho, but I’ve named her Gabby and seriously, I like her and YES, SHE’s a HER!
gabby

Isn’t she cute? * HEARTS *

gabby and lappie
:)
By the way, exam is just few days away! Sem break is NEXT. Lazy people will only think of holidays instead of those essential dates ahead of holidays and obviously, what I mean was my finals. Better get my ass off to study!


exam, originally uploaded by lollipops_love.



Toddles ! opss . Thanks mum ♥ !

biibuu ♥

No comments: