April 29, 2010

The new sem's revolution.

And so I'm done with my enrollment. Let's see what's up for next semester.
3 core subjects and 1 soft skill. My timetable is pretty blank and like what Mr.Mani said, I’ll be relax as usual ;)

But what annoys me the most is LAW subject. Although it's just the foundation of business law but I feel slightly terrified because my coursemates used to grumble and assert that it’s a killer subject. DAMN. I hope it’s not for me.

Back to the main issue, this sem will not be as stressful as the previous sem so what I should do is get asses done well, mid term doing good and study hard for only 2 subjects so I shall not fail any papers this sem and on top of that, shall got really good grades for 3 papers. Bless me. I shall help myself and get my CGPA improved.

biibuu ♥

No comments: