April 26, 2010

Guess i need some time for rehabilitation.

I've gone overboard last night. It was Johnson's birthday, but seems like it's mine more than his because everyone came to me and said " DRINK DRINK , HALF HALF , BOTTOM'S UP ! " and the liquor were all served KNEADLY without mixer. You guys treat me as if I'm damn good in drinking.Oh pleaseeeeeee ,I told you guys from the very first, I'm a lousy drinker. Please don't make fun of me.


I need to move around or else sitting there makes me feel too nauseous. I don't really remember what happened in the few hours. All I remember was few guys spoken to me,I've been to the dance floor for a few times dragging anonymous girls to the dance floor, danced with them on top of the stage and get to knew some, exchanged our numbers and emails as well and even tried to puke but the toilet is too ... eww ... disgusting, makes me don't feel like puking !


Heard a bad news of my bra, he's quite pity but he tried being optimistic. I trusted him to be one.


Everyone has a sad story, but tried making it as a memorable one, in a positive way for of course.

biibuu ♥

3 comments:

Zacc said...

good drinker huh ?!

biibuu ♥ said...

i'm not oneeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Zacc said...

alright la... just kidding ya