April 11, 2010

Even if you've won

It's a " so what !?! " to me ...

You can feel glad and happy for those that you've won .. but who's going to mourn for those you've lost ? You feel nothing because you think it's worth losing because all you got back in return is your satisfaction.

But have you ever think that people who loves you never want you to get involve in all this? Do you know every time when you promise not to do it but in the end, you still broke your own promise, you'll break people's heart into pieces. STOP YOUR NARCISSISM please !

It's none of my business but I do feel so sorry for you. You're not guilty for what you've done. Trust me, if you are not going to dump all those bad habits away, you'll not go any further in your life. I'm not cursing you, but how much can you lose out of your whole life?

biibuu ♥

No comments: