September 12, 2009

Words

Sometimes, things that we've sound it may give different a message to the people who listens from what we're trying to express.

It may due one's sarcasm characteristic which can be pretty annoying or .. it may cause of the perception of the recipient towards the person.

I'm not doing a conclusion but it's what I've analyze so far because sometimes i tend to think too much on what someone has just said even it's just a simple sentence.

For instance, someone said , " I thought you said you'll not be around but why are you here ? "

The direct message may be that particular person may wanna know why you're there since you said you'll not be around .

But indirectly, it may be something like that person actually dislike you and is a lil happy for your absense but as you show up, they feel unhappy and wondering why the hell are you there ...

I admit I'm a little over to complicate things but in fact, I think I'm not the only person who thinks so and to prove that i really thinks too much , that's why i came out with this crap . heh ~

biibuu ♥

No comments: