July 31, 2009

Eww ~

If you think you've a bunch of friends around ya who are rich in wealth and i'll be typically jealous with you then you're so damn wrong ... !
I will only be ... if you've a bunch of classy friends ... !


Well .. I actually came out with this because I realize a friend of mine has started to brag that she has actually had a bunch of new friends and you know, this means she've not only ME as a friend but she have lotsa them . It's true that you're more friendlier than i do but who cares ? I admit I'm not and in fact, I'm actually not that easy to communicate with everyone. I prefer talking to people who have almost the same perception like i do.

Frankly, I'm not jealous... Because all the " new " friends that you have don't really have the personality and characteristic I wanted to have in a friend. Ok, not to underestimate your friends but i think my besties are the one i really considered as FRIENDS - TRUE FRIENDS of mine. They're the one that never neglects me as a friend, that's why i love them.

biibuu ♥

No comments: