June 18, 2009

18th June o9

My doinky buubuu actually promised me not to meet Mr.A when he's back to his hometown but today ... he said Mr.A did asked him out and he actually said next week which means the answer is more or less = YES . Baby, you're a damn bad babi . I HATE YOU. I don't need to tell you again why i dislike but you should know I don't trust Mr.A .. AT ALL !! So if you're going out with him, i won't know who he'll bring along to lim teh with you and somehow you guys might not be only drinking " TEH " but BEER. I'm not restricting you from alcohol but .. you know it ! Maybe i'm too much for not letting you out with your so called " friend " but if you insist, i won't stop you but one thing for sure, I'll get MAD !

Another thing to be upset of is i started to realize that this friend of mine whom once said that she don't really like people to boast around started to have this kind of attitude or should i say she have this in her but i've never realize. As a friend, i knew i should not mind too much but i just have this kind of dislike.

Maybe i'm not that good to comment so much so all i can do is express here and everything's relieved (n_n)~* Cheers ... !


biibuu ♥