May 21, 2009

21st May o9

I admit that I'm a person that throws tantrum easily especially to you . Even I don't understand but that's how I always react . Never ask me why , i have no clue at all .

But all of my life , I've never expected , you'll word that out and because that's out of my expectation , I've never imagine how hurt those words will be . It really hurts so badly .

Frankly, if you ever think of leaving , just tell me directly and don't need to dilly-dally. I suppose we're both grown up , we knew how to think rationally.

biibuu ♥

1 comment:

Mike's Inti Uni life said...

ya righttttt ... ask u sumthing 2 clarify but no respond from u .. jux keep silent !!
some1 called u directly jumped up from bed n answered de call.. coooooll har .. lolx !!! FUNNY
everything is my fault .. every fight i hav 2 take de 1st step 2 cool it off no matter fault on ur side or my side ...!!
if 2day thingy all happened on opposite side is me throwing out de key n jux bang into room .... will u go n search de fcuking key here n dere ??? everything u ask me i jux keep silent n suddenly a gal called me n i talked wif her so nicely laying on bed .. WTF
sure come out from ur mouth i bet !!