April 06, 2009

I was tagged so i did this ;)

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.

1. First of all, I'm doing this to grant Boey's wish as she said she wanna know more bout me but in fact there's nothing much bout me as i used to reveal myself always so there are no hidden secrets in me .

2. I'm sick while I'm doing this ... so sick .

3. I'm taken at this very moment and i find it kinda annoying sometimes but somehow my annoying baby is too important for me i love him for being annoying ;p .

4. My finals is just around the corner but i'm still wasting my time doing this.

5. I love to facebook ;)

6. I used to login facebook every monday because i'm too obesesed with my fave application " Pet Society ". It has new stuffs in the stores every Monday and i can shop for my cutie biibuu.

7. I'm craving for murtabak, curry chicken, mcd's nugget , bistro's ayam goreng and mee goreng ayam but i'm sick so i can't have it :(

8. One fact that will never change .. I heart shopping .. ! No shopping no life ;)

9. The most important person in my life is mummy . Love her more than everyone else although we do argue over small matter.

10. I am a lazy blogger so i used to update every few weeks whenever i'm in the mood.

11. I hope mummy will never break her promise to bring me to Taiwan on this Nov .

12. I love Durians but that was before and i freaking hate it after i was trapped in a car without air-conditioner and i remember i asked my uncle to stop in the mid of the journey for me to throw out and I've never touch it ever since.

13. I love gingers either on it's on dessert or a main dish especially chicken rice.

14. I feel tired of sweeping my floor everyday but i can see dust and hair everyday that make me can't stand but sweep it .

15. My baby is seducing me with his tauhua now but I'll not take it. ( I'm not sure if i'll eat it after doing this ;p )

16. Fuhhhh .. i thought it was easy to list down 16 stuffs in a blog but it's not as easy as what i think and I'm finally done ... !

biibuu ♥

No comments: