April 10, 2009

7th April o9 - silent war

Baby acted as he was ok before he left home but as he left and text me minutes after, I knew he've read something, either between me and N or F's and he's mad with it. Well, since he said he'll not be coming over tonight, I shall not force him to do so. I knew he needs time to calm down and digest.

I thought of returning back his lappie by asking Nicole to pass it back to him but he came around 3something to get it back. Fineee, he left staring at me with an anger look. I thought i'll cry but somehow I'm strong enough and i didn't ;) .

I off my handphone right after. He turns my mood down and i think i did too. arghhhh. I'm not going to think so much. Just go to class and head to library right after for some of my revisions. Called mummy before i turn my hp off again so that she'll not get worried. As i turn on my hp, there's no calls nor messages from him yet. I knew he's really mad but no .. i can't call him .

Studied .. studied .. studied and time passes rapidly. My stomach is feeling slightly upset but I've no appetite at all. In the end, i still need to look for Johnson and Yien Peh for help in account as there is a test tomorrow. Geeeeeeeeee . if i know the test was at 4 in the noon , i shall go back home !! Miss mummy :( . As i turn on my hp again, tons of miscalls from Nicole, baby, Johnson, babe, Alex and some anonymous number.I knew everyone is worried but somehow, sorry guys, I'm still not in the mood of contacting anyone. All i think was revision for tomorrow's test.

As soon as i finish my revision, I on back my hp finally. Went to makan with them and Nicole and called Alex. In the mid of our conversation, baby called. Nicole told me he was quite eager looking for me. He wanted to talk but frankly, I'm not in the mood. I scared we'll end up quarreling and ........... bye bye .

Met him at bistro, he looks furious .. very furious but i need to stay calm, shall not be afraid, shall not cry. Right after my meal, we went back for a talk. It was F and what I'm mad of is he said he'll not mind my past but now ? If baby, you do keep all this things in mind, it'll hurt you and it's so meaningless for us to further our relationship with this but the conclusion end up we didn't break but cry like hell ... ! Big girls don't cry but you made me. Even after things is settled, he still wanna talk bout it and it brings my tears down again. Shit you baby. Bully me more and I'll hate you ;p .

After today, i feel baby do .... love me alot. I really don't wana predict our future, I hope all this will be long lasting.9 months, we'll go more than that and even longer. Thankieee baby for the love. I HEART YOU TOO ... so so so muchhh <33 !!

biibuu ♥

No comments: