March 25, 2009

25th Mar o9 - 1ヶ月

Days are passing really fast and in a few blinks, baby and i has been together for a month. Frankly, I've been feeling ups and downs for this whole month but biasalahhh.. i knew baby did too ;p . I'm kinda annoying but my baby as well too but too bad we love it.

I don't really dare to predict how far can we go in the future but at this very moment, there's no acceptable reason for me to leave him except for my silly thinkings for the past few days. Well, has been really sad thinking about it but after talking to the girlfriends, they think my perceptions are sort of lebih.

I didn't mean to think so but for time-being, I'm afraid of hurting him and also myself as well that's why i tried to figure out what's the best solution i can do but i think I'm the one who think too much cause there're actually nothing's wrong with us so why not being happy like the happy days we used to have ?

Baby, Happy one month anniversary .... !!
Lxxx ya lots . xoxo .. !!

biibuu ♥

No comments: