February 14, 2009

14th Feb o9 - Valentine's day

People might be asking ... why am I staying at home facing the pc , online , msn-ing and fb-ing on valentine's day ... ? The answer is simple , because I'm not going out for any dates . Easy , huh ... ? I'm not those HOT and PRETTY famous chicks around town or college , so people don't date me . LOL .

I actually declined two dates just because I need to spare all my 214 for my precious girlfriend and who knows this woman dumped me because her prince came all the way back from Penang to celebrate with her . Biasalahhh , girls are always like that but I don't know why ... I guess I'm too over , over virtuous ( or should I say I'm actually stupid ? ) for doing stuffs like bringing my girlfriends for a date and it might ruin my date . What if he would like to talk to me personally but just because of the present of my girlfriend might keep him in the mute mode . fineeee .. I guess i don't wanna be so dumb anymore . I should learn to be more selfish . Since people can do so without feeling guilty so why can't I be more narcissistic ? i guess it's more beneficial to me , myself and I .

Somehow , some people are born to be like that . I didn't mean that I'm a very decent person but at least , I knew I'm better than some people out there for not being too self - centered because I assure people will hate you if you are one of them !

Sounds like I'm promoting myself in this bloggie ( LOL..!! ) but I think it's okay since not many people will be reading this ;P

biibuu ♥

No comments: